The location of the campsite, in the middle of nature, guarantees peace and relaxation. Reading under the trees or enjoying the sun.
But at the same time, the area offers many possibilities for activities in nature. Some inspiration:
- Walks (there are many long mapped-out walks, but one fantastic and easy walk starts directly at the campsite and goes up to the old castle ruin just above the valley),
- MTB : in the area are many mountain bike routes of different levels,
- Horse riding : in the immediate surroundings is an equestrian center,
- Climbing : 36 open tracks at a distance of 5 km from the campsite,
- … or cool down in one of the crystal clear rivers in the area.
Of course, there are also attractive (tourist) destinations in the area: Nyons with its famous olive cultivation and processing, Vaison-la-Romaine with the many remains of Roman times, Dieulefit with its pottery-workshops, the beautiful Château de Grignan where you can attend open-air performances, the Mont-Ventoux of course, and much more.